Saturday, August 16, 2008

I think it is done....



"Papaya"
Acrylics on canvas
16" X 20"

....But then again, no painting is ever really finished in an artists eyes!
Seems everything needs tweaking, a glob of paint here, a new line there.
But it is important to know with anything that we do that there is a time to call it done!

Without ever saying,
"I am done this now!"
we would never get the chance to enjoy our work.
We would never be able to share our accomplishments with everyone.
We would never be able to move on to new challenges and endeavors!
So I am done this painting now.
I do hope it pleases you!
~~Kathleen
(Who is already thinking about her next challenge)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathleen, this is wonderful! I agree that it is done, but know how hard it is to leave it! The white blossom is a perfect focal point. I just love the background, you are really getting good at them! Well done.