Monday, March 30, 2009

Chocolate and Energy!


Every once in a while, I indulge in Chocolate!
Not just a couple, but a whole lot.
I will eat a whole bunch of it and then am good for a few months with no desire for sweets in the interim.
The other day amidst yet another huge snowfall I got into a bag of Hersheys Kisses.
I ate them royally and without count!
While I was doing this I was downloading some new photos for references for painting.
I had to change the batteries in my camera and one fell onto the pile of wrappers from the Kisses.
I looked at it and thought "Heck I don't need batteries, Chocolate does it all!
So here is my picture....Two of the greatest inventions of all time:
Hersheys Kisses (already consumed), and the Battery.
I am now all charged up!
~~Kathleen
 

1 comment:

Katie Dee's Pics said...

Hi Kathleen, love the idea of the chocs and the battery charging you up. I have been 'off' for a while. Never enough time to do everything that is needing to be done. Maybe I will try out your recipe for being charged up.
You have done some lovely work since I last visited your blog, Well done.
Regards, Katie