Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am Featured in the Arts section of the local Newspaper.


The paper came out today and the interview that I did with reporter James Emery turned out better than I ever imagined it would.
(Airdrie Echo)
http://www.airdrieecho.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1525259
I was so excited when he interviewed me, that I could not remember what we even spoke about!
So the content was a total surprise to me.
Needless to say, I am very pleased with it.
While it is a Local newspaper, it covers parts of Calgary and all of the surrounding area of
Rocky View, which is a huge coverage.
He included my photograph as well as featuring a picture of my frog painting
"The Wedding is Off!"
I can see where this will be a positive thing for me as well as exposing my art to more people.
Hope you agree.
~~Kathleen

4 comments:

Katie Dee's Pics said...

Congrats on your interview. I have checked it out. You did do well didn't you.
Permission granted to use the geranium bud pic. I know you will make a good job of it. Thanks for asking. Katie.

Kathleen Sauerbrei said...

Thanks Katie, I appreciate your always kind words and for (as well) the permission to use your wonderful photograph as a reference.
~~Kathleen

Unknown said...

I just made it over here from Artician. I love this painting-- it made me laugh!

Lylamae T. C said...

I love you flower paintings. I like the dark backgrounds so that the flowers are front and center.