Friday, January 31, 2020

It is done!

I have finally finished  my living room. 
 I find the end result very pleasing and I’m very happy with colours that I chose. 
 What I wanted was a space that had no distractions other than comfort. 
I find that my choice of navy, white, and a bit of green  worked out exactly as I wanted. 
 Details: 
 The two seater sofa bed, and the large blue chair are both IKEA Ektorp.
The printed blue chair is Tullista from IKEA as well.
all three pieces were recovered with Slip-covers from
Bemz 

this company has an excellent product that is second to none.
their customer service is fantastic as well.
The green  semi shag rug was one that I had used in another room before I moved and, fit the decor perfectly.
 In all, including paint, the whole room cost me about $975.00
 White cushion with the blue palm fronds 
Was printed and made by me.
 All through  the the years I have collected small white jugs and 
Creamers.
 Set of three enamel jugs are from IKEA 
I bought them a long time ago loving the shape and style of them.
 The opposing shelves on either wall art as well from IKEA. 
I purchased then used for about 1/10 of the cost had they been new.
 They were originally the dark brown black, so I sanded them down 
painted them, And used brackets to mount them.
.






No comments: