Saturday, October 31, 2009

Re anonymous comments

I have received (over the course of this blogs life) many anonymous comments.
For the greater part (99%) they have been very positive, only three have been hateful.
I do not publish anything that is Anonymous because I believe in putting ones money where your mouth is.
I have a few loyal followers, that as well, blog on Blogger. Some that do not.

I believe that this is a fair attitude, and I want to treat everyone as equals.
So, while I do appreciate your taking time to read this blog, then commenting, Yes, even positively, without a name or a reference blog in return, I will not make your words a part of this site.
Be well all
~~Kathleen

3 comments:

Katie Dee's Pics said...

Well said Kathleen. I cannot understand anyone who does not have the conviction or confidence to add their name to their comments, whether they are good, bad or even indifferent. My feeling is 'if you cannot put your name to your comment forget it'.
I am sorry to hear that you have had some anonymous comments.
Katie

Kathleen Sauerbrei said...

They have been very positive for the most part Katie. Actually (and sadly enough) some that I did not post were wonderful. But I cannot allow a double standard just because one is good and one is negative. So I just do not publish any unacknowledged comment.

Cheryl Todd Shergold said...

Oh I am glad I read this! I was probably one of your comments (Possative - that is) that didn't leave a name. I just wanted to tell you as a fellow artist from Crossfield area, how good it is to see the arts growing in this town. I loved veiwing your work at Back To the Grind Coffee shop. I would love to meet you in person one day!
Cheryl Todd Shergold - Crossfield Alberta